Ibis XC. Perfect combination of mobility and comfort for greater independence.
Perfect seating posture and comfort are crucial for the more dependent individual, at home or in a hospital. For this reason, the Ibis push wheelchair incorporates the individually adjustable Sedeo seating system. A person's seating posture can easily be changed with our easy to operate 30? tilt-in-space adjustment, providing comfort while helping to prevent pressure problems. Due to its modular design and wide range of adjustment options the Ibis XC can also be fully customized to satisfy the specific requirements of the individual. At the same time, the wheelchair can be adjusted to suit anyone and is, therefore, very easy to re-use, which is a crucial factor in a nursing home. We understand that excellent driving characteristics and ease of use for therapist or carer are crucial. The state-of-the art PowerSupport attendant control provides extra support when needed.
The fully individually adjustable Sedeo seating system provides excellent physical support and maximum comfort.
Perfect driving and foot-propelling
The adjustable wheel position coupled with unparalleled seat width adjustment ensures a smooth ride and maximum manoeuvrability. Low seat height (from 39 cm) and plenty of leg space for easy foot-propelling.
The easy to operate tilt-in-space adjustment can be operated by the person in the wheelchair or the carer. With up to 30° tilt-in-space adjustment, optimal variation in seating posture is guaranteed.
The position of the wheels can be easily adjusted ensuring a smooth and gentle ride and maximum manoeuvrability at all times.
Available with PowerSupport attendant control
The user-friendly Powersupport attendant control offers extra support when needed, providing freedom to move, together.
- Sedeo Pro Seat Frame
- Height adjustable push handles
- High seat post
- 49.5cm seat height (inc padded cushion, 7cm thick)
- 7" solid front wheels
- Axle position, middle 3
- 12" solid rear wheels
- Coupled footbrake (drumbrakes)
- Seat tilt adjustment, gas spring, operated by attendant, 125kg / 19.7 stone max user weight
- 46cm width padded seat cushion
- 46cm width padded backrest
- Manually elevating central legrest, with length compensation
- Central calf support
- Removable armrests with quick lock, 40cm padded
- PU side supports
- Small PU headrest, with socket on cushion
- Lap strap
- Maximum user weight 160 kg (25 stone)
- Total length 1040 mm ( 40.9 inch)
- Total width 625mm / 660mm / 700mm / 740mm ( 24.6 inch / 26 inch / 27.5 inch / 29.1 inch)
- Total weight kg stone 40 / 42 kg (6.3 / 6.6 stone)
- Seat tilt adjustment 30 °
- Seat angle 0 - 6°
- Seat depth 420 -600 mm ( 16.5 - 23.6 inch)
- Seat width 400 - 540 mm ( 15.7 - 21.2inch)
- Seat height incl. cushion 390 - 540 mm ( 15.4 - 21.3 inch)
- Seat height excl. cushion 320 - 470mm ( 12.6 - 18.5 inch)
- Backrest angle 89 - 128 °
- Back height 500 - 640mm (19.7 - 25.2 inch)
- Diameter front wheels 7 inch
- Diameter rear wheels 12 / 16 / 20 / 22 / 24 inches
- Ground clearance mm inch 70 2 mm (2.8 inch)
- Turning radius (ISO 7176-5) 810 mm (31.9 inch)
Ibis When comfort can make a difference.